Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Musings

A bit of free time after a job this morning which consisted of eating breakfast twice. So I wander, purchase, and eat chocolate. Welcome to my world.

I've got a crush on Grand Central Station. Ain't she grand?

Once again, don't forget to look up!
"TO ALL THOSE WHO WITH HEAD HEART AND HAND TOILED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THIS MONUMENT TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE THIS IS INSCRIBED"

What could compete with GCS for my heart? I can only think of one other structure:
Anthropologie - Rockefeller Plaza

Although I showed enormous restraint being that the spring season is my absolute favorite Anthro shopping, I couldn't resist these earrings:
Letter Earrings - Anthropologie

What's in a name? For me, an L and an S, for sure. Plus, they have puzzle pieces as part of the packaging. Another Lucy Like!

I'm still not sick of this gal:

She could sing at 19, she could sing at 21-looking forward to further ages and albums.

Did you know Starbucks now sells cake pops among other petite treats? I'm scared for myself...

I'm currently typing away from a Starbucks location (and may be indulging in a petite treat-but I'm not telling) and I don't understand who these people are just chilling and typing away on their laptops. Don't they have jobs? Obligations? Children? Living Rooms? I then realize that I'm one of those people...but I think that musing is meant for a Thursday, not a Tuesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment