Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Duper

"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary."
-George Bailey, It's A Wonderful Life

I mean, come on. Nothing more romantic and endearing than that.

I heard rumors of a grand moon tonight. Turns out it is called a

So I went in search of a moon. The problem is, New York City consists of really tall buildings. Lots of them.
So I walked...and walked...
12 blocks and a really big hill later, I found it.

And man-on-the-moon, was it worth it.

Pathetic iphone version:

Reminds me how much I want this print for my bedroom:

All I really want is the moon. The super moon. Is that asking too much?

No comments :

Post a Comment