Wednesday, May 5, 2010

H-2-Ole!

It's Cinco de Mayo, perhaps one of my favorite holidays of all time. Margaritas, guac, and mariachi bands? What's not to like?
That being said, since I easily incorporate the above into my life (¡es verdad!), I should focus on something I have trouble making a daily habit:
AGUA.

So important.  Here are a few ways I'm going to remind myself to get 6-8 servings a day.

SIGG Bottles: So many sizes and styles to choose from, lightweight, and spill-proof. No more wasteful plastic water bottles.

WaterGeeks: Cute name. When I'm not around fantastic New York State tap water, I can trust these BPA-free bottles which come with built-in filters to clear out any odor, chlorine, or other contaminants in my water. Cool, easy to use design and the filters supposedly last up to 800 refills.

Carafe & Glass Combos: How lovely is this by the bedside or on your desk? I would go for a semi-sturdy version hoping it could survive a tumble when I accidentally swipe it while trying to reach for my snooze button, half awake.

Spa Water: Reminiscent of a trip to the spa or the W Hotel's lobby, "fancying" up my water tricks me into thinking I'm indulging. Here are two super easy additions to your hydration:


And if all else fails, down a few margaritas. They have water in them...right?

1 comment :

  1. Okay, please 'splain how you got your keyboard to type and upside down ! when typing "es verdad" which I've been trying to do and don't you dare tell me it's only available on PC keyboards! If I ever want something researched, I'm going to hire you to prepare the report..complete with graphics. Very appetizing.

    ReplyDelete