Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Dog. Bad Dog.

Let's all do one collective sigh, shall we?

WHEW!

Not sure if that was a relief sigh for getting through another round of Thanksgiving leftovers or a deep breath in preparation for the crazy month to come, but I know we could all use it.

This is the time of year when each day goes by in a blink of an eye, while your To Do list grows just as fast. All the while, we have less daylight hours and more events.

During the next few weeks, I find myself becoming somewhat of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. One day, I'll have all of the strength, moxie, and hope to accomplish the tasks at hand, and the next - well, since it is the 1st of the month, I'll let our furry friends demonstrate.

Yes! I can DO THIS! There is always a way! Never stop trying! All this natural energy! I'll sleep when I'm dead! Stiff Upper Lip! What a life! That goal is MINE!

Or not.

Which hound are you?

Oh, and good luck to us all (have another sigh if you need it)!

No comments :

Post a Comment