Sunday, June 6, 2010

If You're Going to San Francisco...

Ditch the hair flowers and be sure to have a decent gym in your hotel!

We haven't been in San Francisco 4 hours yet and there is already a week's worth of constant mealtimes planned. Of course, we aren't only eating but also enjoying the company of good friends and the scenery of both new & familiar locales, but the main point is - I better get to know those yoga mats pictured above very, very well.

Stay tuned for San Francisco eating!

2 comments :

  1. You're killin' me! Seeing the blue skies of SF and talking about restaurants and good eats brings back many memories of my years spent (and misspent) as a resident of the SF Bay Area. One place not mentioned on this trip's itinerary is the Tadich Grill (240 California) which has lots of local flavor and is very busy right after quitting time in the financial district. Also consider Lu Lu (816 Folsom St.) which is the place I was trying to remember and improperly identified as Mediterraneo. Another favorite: Harris' (2100 Van Ness Ave) which is a steak house like no other. Of course All of these places may have closed since I was last in the City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just did a Google search and they all seem to be up and running. We only have one more day left in the city, so it will be interesting to see what we can fit in. I feel like I should try Lu Lu's since the name is so fitting! We will give San Francisco your regards!

    ReplyDelete