Monday, July 31, 2017

Far From A Cold Shoulder

At the start of summer I had a fabulous time at a Twin game. I had a fabulous time at a Twins game in my t-shirt. I had a fabulous time at a Twins game in my t-shirt without any sun block on my skin. I had a fabulous time at a Twins game in my t-shirt without any sun block on my skin on an extremely sunny day.
The Twins had an embarrassing loss, but I had an even more embarrassing sunburn. It went from my mid upper arm, down, as well as a crew cut around my neck, perfectly outlining a t-shirt.
So, the rest of the season I've been trying to find outfits that could either hide or help reverse my markings from that fated day. Lucky for me, the style to help such problems is everywhere this year - off the shoulder. 
Who doesn't like to show off a shoulder? And why not? These Bardot-esque designs truly flatter a variety of body types and feel both romantic and care free. There is no way you can carry a chip on your shoulder when you are donning any of these:




No comments :

Post a Comment