Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cats and Dogs

A 5 month old snow leopard made his debut on August 27 at the Bronx Zoo. A zoo visit is already on my fall wish list, and reading about the nameless youngster in THIS New York Times article ups the priority level!
photo: Hiroko Masuike/The New York Times

He seems to be enjoying the newfound freedom.

What do you think his name should be?

And since it is cute animal day, how could I not mention Mr. Cutest of All Cuties, Bryndal. Last week, he scored some play time with an adorable pair of twins. Looks like he made a new friend.

This picture of him made me laugh because it reminded me of an actor's headshot. I wonder what roles he would submit himself for? I'm thinking Tom Stoppard shows.

They say in time, owners begin to resemble their dogs...


I have to say, I would be honored to be as much of a looker as the B Man.

No comments :

Post a Comment