Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just To Do It

I love a To Do list.

Nothing makes me feel more in control and productive than having one. Not accomplishing the tasks necessarily, but just the fact that such a list exists. And gets re-written. I'm often old school, paper & pen, since the motion of crossing off an item is pure joy indeed, but I also have found the following electronic forms useful:

Johnny Cash also enjoyed listing his to-dos...
I could have checked off a few of the above today. Can you guess which ones? Hint: I do not play the piano.

As much as I thrive on seeing my projects and errands lined up, ready to be checked off, I recently experienced an individual who took list making to a whole other level...to be continued...

Write blog post about To Do Lists.

No comments :

Post a Comment