Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Feels - Volume III

Today's Friday Feels is chock full of recommendations that I've been given or recalled as of late.

Three different people sent me information about these pouches constructed from recycled theater backdrops (how do you guys know me so well?!). Now we can all have a little piece of theatrical magic, even when offstage.

A true tribute to a true buddy:

Locally crafted and beautifully designed:

The summer Box of Style was filled with treasures that were so fun to unwrap and have been put to stylish use every day since arrival.
If you click through THIS link, you'll get $10 off your first box.

Two of the biggest "likes" in Minnesota are beer & choir. So it is no surprised that combining the two results in popular perfect harmony. Next up - a round at the MN State Fair.

With the current state of politics, people like this give me hope!

Which helps since I basically feel exactly like Patti:

A gem of a podcast by author Malcolm Gladwell, who always enables intellectual spark.

Ah...this store! I like it.

For some time, this was only legend as the Sandra Lee team worked hard to keep it off of the interwebs. But now it can be viewed in all its non-delicious deliciousness.

Self help gurus usually have me rolling my eyes. But there is something to be said about a positive outlook on your life and reminding yourself of all the good there is to be cherished.

Thank you for all of the fascinating recommendations - keep 'em coming!





No comments :

Post a Comment