Friday, August 19, 2011

My Cup of Joe

My trips to Trader Joe's involve two subway lines and a stroller-packed part of town, so they are sadly few and far between. This means a grand amount of purchasing when I do frequent the TJ's.

Some winners:

I could have eaten the entire jar of this upon introduction in Yankton. So scrumptious scooped up with a tortilla chip.

Katy suggested these goodies. Creamy, refreshing, and surprisingly satisfying for being "mini" sized. I'll be stocking the freezer.

Another staple in my household. I think I could dip just about anything in this dressing and be happy.

Addictive. I warned you.

I hunted for this mix for almost three weeks last fall. Once I found it, I gathered. There is a reason it flies off the shelves.

However much I would love to sip a freshly brewed mug of Blue Bottle coffee every morning, it's just not realistic or affordable. Trader Joe's has a wide array of coffees to try. This chicory blend will remind me of a special trip to New Orleans in the spring of 2005 and the magical Cafe Du Monde

I would love to try homemade versions of any of the above. Please pass similar recipes this way!

No comments :

Post a Comment