Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The People Ride in a Hole in the Ground

Sometimes people are not very nice. Especially on the subway. At rush hour. NOT NICE.

While rolling my eyes at the antics of one of these not nice people, I noticed this amongst the subway advertisements:

 Looking closer:

This whimsical and childlike vision of riding the subway released some of my tension toward my fellow passengers. I pictured them as the little gnome like bunnies, fraggles, and mini-Shreks as illustrated. I'm thinking I'm the double-bunned gal in teal, waving while riding the green slug. She sure looks happy.

Thank you, Andrea!

1 comment :

  1. That's a great mural and wouldn't it be wonderful if all the people on the subway behaved themselves as nicely as the underground riders in the mural.

    ReplyDelete