Monday, February 8, 2016

Yoo-Hoo!

Oh, hello there! Remember me? Brown hair, sturdy scandinavian build, often have a baked good in my purse...?


No...?

Well, understandable. It's been a while.
When the calendar turned from 2015 to 2016, I thought about explaining why so much time has passed and delving deep into the emotional toll of those events. But that's not really what this blog has ever been about. I certainly over share, but the topics tend to be about gummy legos and picnic spots and dachshunds wearing hats.  

So, I'm going to stick to the "likes", if that's OK with you. Since I missed posting at the New Year, I figured the Chinese New Year would be even better. In fact, it's the Year of the Monkey and what's not to like about monkeys?

I will say that 2016 has so much promise and I'm really jazzed to start living it. My attitude toward a chance at another year in this crazy miracle of a world is pretty much this:


See ya soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment