Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Terra Firma

We didn't exactly have firm ground this afternoon on the East Coast, but besides the shake, rattle, & rolling, there was a deliciously crisp hint in the air, otherwise known as fall.

With the earth resettled, it's time to do some walking...in these...

I can feel my GPA rising:

Patent leather equals polish:

A great transition from late summer to fall.

Intrigued by the appearance of velvet this season. It sort of reminds me of Christmas cards circa 1988, but I still am loving it:

especially paired with colored tights:

And what's fall without a comfortable pair of boots to wear with anything:

The zip I get from the seasons changing is always invigorating, but I'm not done with summer just yet...even if I wake up to snowflakes tomorrow morning, I will be giving a full two blog weeks to picnics, lakes, tank tops and sunblock!

No comments :

Post a Comment