Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In A Moony Mood

Why do I feel like moon phases and lunar eclipses have only begun existing a year or two ago? I don't remember hearing about super moons growing up, and for most part, I thought things like Harvest and Blue Moons were just lyrics to songs of yore. I don't know why, but the older I get, the more in tune with la lune I am.

Tonight is the Blood Moon. (most awesome name ever)
photo: Joe Klamar

You can read more about it HERE.

Who is waking up in the wee hours of the morning to see it? It's fairly overcast here in NYC, not to mention not always possible to see the sky through the skyscrapers, so I'm not sure if I will have any bloody glimpses. Thus I'll have to satisfy my moon cravings in other forms.

This print:
This movie/poster:
This piñata:
This sweet children's pillow:
And of course, this for your Moon Shine:
Glass Brooklyn Moonshine Flask - Brooklyn Rehab - Scoutmob

Let me know if you are able to spot a Blood Moon in the sky tonight/this morning. I'll love you to the moon and back!




No comments :

Post a Comment