Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nighty Night

No time to post - someone decided it would be a good idea to leave the home at 5:45am tomorrow morning to train. Hmph! OK, that someone is me. It's like I don't even know myself!

Anyway, time to hit the hay. I like to hit it like this:

Just got a new mattress pad. It is cushy, but with structure, and the memory foam gives a cooling effect. I know it looks pretty pricy, but you can easily find coupons to cut the price in half.

Do a little spritz of this in your hair (or onto your pillow) for a calming and peaceful snooze.

Stretch it out:
Classic, vintage looking pajamas. Light, crisp, and stylish!

Slather some good stuff on your face. Get all purdy-like.

A good snuggle buddy:

3 (Odd) Things That Put Me Right To Sleep:
David Ogden Stiers' voice in the NYC documentary
Martha Stewart's Cooking School
Makeup Tutorials on Youtube

Sweet Dreams!

No comments :

Post a Comment