Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sirious Blogging

I wish I could somehow exist and pay the bills by reading blogs all day, every day.

I can't (although I do give it the old college try), but maybe you can? And maybe I can live vicariously through you?

One blog that is a daily read is:

She will make you laugh. She will make you cry (from laughing...or cutting onions). She will make you hungry.
Luckily, she gives many an idea/recipe to appease your hunger.

She will also give away cool cooking related goodies, such as the current Sur La Table gift card!

That's pretty fancy.

Are you convinced yet? Visit www.siriouslydelicious.com and follow her on Twitter (@siriouslydelish).

Go forth. Blog on.

1 comment :

  1. You are so special. Thank you! I hope you win : )

    (I read yours daily too.)

    ReplyDelete