Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Google Will Know

On a whim, I decided to have Google/the internet display some stereotypes about Minnesota by seeing what are the most common inquiries. All you have to do is begin typing the question in the search box and see what pops up. I got the idea after watching a similar segment on The Daily Show.

I talk funny? I hate bordering states?
Hm, how about where I've resided for over a decade.
Ooh, this is addictive. I kept going.

I started to type Oregonians, but I got distracted by the immediate output.

The game proved difficult when I couldn't figure out how to describe people from certain states. For example, what would you call someone from Ohio? What about Delaware? Illinois? Connecticut?

Why does the internet have so many questions, but not always all of the answers?

Google that.



No comments :

Post a Comment