Monday, July 11, 2011

NaCl

My sweet tooth has gotten slightly salty as of late. Maybe it's from all of the sweat formed from 90 degree NYC days? I know, that's gross. My apologies. Back to salt...


I was first introduced to this refreshing & summery drink when I lived in Florida with these two luscious ladies:

It took me about 2 months to finally get the name right. I kept calling it the Scooby Doo, the Snoopy, the Sea Pup...I might not have known the name, but I knew it was delicious.

Excited to experiment with these salt flakes. Imagine the light texture sprinkled over a caprese salad.

I'm usually a fruity girl when it comes to Pinkberry. Don't dare ask me about their attempt to make a chocolate flavor a few years back-yikes. Bad news bears. But after hearing raves of the new salted caramel creation, I had to at least give it a lick. And it was good.

Of course, the real salt I'm craving is the one that comes from being seaside: salt air and salty ocean. The best medicine. Perhaps the Jersey Shore?

No comments :

Post a Comment