Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall Flair

My inbox is full of Halloween decorating ideas, pumpkin flavored recipes, and summer clearance sales, so of course, I'm getting super excited for my favorite season of all - FALL! Here in New York City, we had a taste of it last week, with skies a crisp blue, the air more breathable, and a little less perspiration in those crowded subway cars.

Of course, this week it is back to humidity and under-boob sweat, but time heals everything, right?

Soon enough, we will get to all things autumnal, but today my mind has been on items to don and apply.

I feel like myself in a sweater. Maybe it's because I'm from Minnesota...I love the jewel colors and geometric pattern.
(currently sold out online, but look for it in stores or you can find them on ebay)

This is my go-to nail color as the days get shorter:
This LBD is a great work dress that shows 'em who's boss. It also comes in red, but that is too risqué for my office!

A nude pump will always complete the look, but since we are on a fall kick, how about something plaid?

How pretty is this rich berry cord jacket?
Speaking of berries, the Berry lipstick in Bobbi Brown's new "Rich Chocolate" line looks divine. I find her lipsticks moisturizing with just the right color saturation.

I've always wanted a red coat. This one has a youthful look to it with the toggles and hood. Little Red LuRuSo?

Ah, I could go on and on about fall, but the only fall I should be focusing on right now is falling asleep. So...goodnight. I'll be dreaming of wool and layering.

No comments :

Post a Comment