Friday, March 11, 2011

The One?

I'm on a constant crusade to find the very best mac & cheese recipe.

The Bon Appetit rag I received in the mail today claims this could be it:

We'll see...I've concocted a lot of M&Cs over the years and have yet to find my ultimate champion. I do think eating it out of that adorable red individual pot would make it all the more tasty. Hello, Amazon wish list!

Little known fact: Killing time on the "red carpet" one afternoon, a few of my classmates were sorting through a box of crayons and picking out which color would represent which person (yes, that is what theatre majors do all day). A peer went right for a yellowy-orange crayon and proclaimed, "This is SO Lucy Ruth".
We looked at the label:

Coincidence? I think not.



No comments :

Post a Comment