Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pow! Whack! Blamo!

I'm not condoning violence, but when I ran across this quote on another blog, I found it to be very useful and true. Why hadn't I thought of that?

"If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Oh sure, it seems obvious now, but you’d be amazed at how many people don’t think of it when it’s relevant. Seriously, just punch them in the face and go get some ice cream." -Chuck Klosterman

Plus, I like ice cream. Sometimes you hit the ice cream jackpot without even having to punch a heartbreaker in the face. While visiting a friend (LB) in Boston, JenJen, LB and I took a little trip to the Cape where we had a goal of getting some relaxation, sun, and ice cream (okay, maybe the ice cream was my goal). We made a pit stop at a cute ice cream barn off the main drag and the scooper may have had a little crush on LB. When she ordered a small cone, she received no less than 3 giant scoops of her preferred flavor. JenJen and I quickly ordered small cones as well and since we had witnessed the whole exchange, Mr. Scooper had no choice but to give us the same version of a "small" cone. I love having pretty friends!
JenJen, Lu, & LB with their "small" cones
Speaking of ice cream, these are delicious:
Again, as stated above, I do not condone violence. I do, however, condone getting some ice cream.

No comments :

Post a Comment