Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Velvet Walk

I've been crushing on velvet footwear as of late. Velvet usually makes an appearance around the holidays, but I love it year-round for a dash of lux, texture, and whimsy. Shoes are the perfect way to test the velvet trend without feeling like The Velveteen Rabbit.


A softer version of a structured shoe:

Festive meets casual with this sandal:

Talk about easy:

Giving blue suede some competition:

These remind me of an amazing vintage store find:

This is a perfect shade of grey paired with the sweetest satin ribbons:

I love the rainbow of colors velvet is now available in - like this emerald:

I am always onboard for a take on the classic mary jane:

Does anyone else have that Black Velvet song in your head now?

Who knew loafers could be so pretty?

Grey velvet just works:

If you are the type to choose gold velvet, well then please teach me your ways.

What do you think of the velvet trend? Would you dip your toe in velvet?



No comments :

Post a Comment